The Jeff Scott Olson Law Firm, S.C.
We have built our reputation by representing individuals and small companies against corporations, government agencies, and insurance companies. We have a good deal of experience in representing the victims of employment, housing and public accommodations discrimination, police misconduct, and First Amendment violations, as well as accident victims and whistleblowers.
At this site, you will be able to learn about Attorney Jeff Scott Olson, Attorney Andrea J. Farrell, and Trial Consultant Sarah Furey Crandall. You will be able to visit some of the state and national organizations that help support our work. And you will be able to laugh a little while learning something of our jaded perspective on the law and our court system in First Consultation Free.
The law becomes more complex every day, and the procedural rules of our court system are both intricate and unforgiving. Government agencies, corporations and insurance companies always seem to have unlimited resources to pour into the legal defense of claims advanced by individuals. Not every lawyer or law firm has the experience, skill and reputation to equalize the odds in a struggle against one of these powerful opponents. The choice of a lawyer can make the difference between confusion and confidence, between anxiety and peace of mind, and ultimately between defeat and victory. We hope this site gives you a little bit of what you need to choose wisely.
Do you have questions for an attorney? We will never charge you for your first phone call to us, and we answer questions like these for free everyday:
• “I was fired, what are my rights?””
• “My boss told me I am getting too old for the job. I’m worried she is going to fire me. What should I do?”
• “Can I be terminated while I am pregnant?”
• “My son died in prison. Is there anything I can do?”
• “My boss keeps hitting on me at work. Do I have to take that?”
• “Can I be passed over for a promotion because I am disabled?”
• “The police came into my house without permission and without a warrant and shot my dog because he was barking. Can they do that?”
• “I think the City is unfairly targeting my business. Can I fight this?”